November 7, 2018 in Latest News
Congratulations to the Winners of the 2018 DPF Melbourne Cup Sweep.
1st Prize: $200.00 Colin Hannaford (Cross Counter)
2nd Prize: $100.00 Karli Anderson (Marmelo)
3rd Prize: $50.00 Elvis Ma (Prince of Arran)
For the rest of us whose horses are still running, the good news is the Reserve Bank once again voted to keep rates on hold for yet another month & appear likely to keep doing so into the new year.
Thanks again for joining in for a bit of fun & we hope you all enjoyed your Melbourne Cup.
November 5, 2018 in Latest News
A huge “Thank You” to all our wonderful clients who participated in the
2018 DPF Melbourne Cup Sweep.
Below are the names of the lucky few who drew a horse in “The Race That Stops the Nation”.
Best of luck to you all & Giddy Up 🙂
- AUVRAY (Angus Saunders)
- VENGEUR MASQUE (Michael Probert)
- NAKEETA (Peter Butler)
- CHESTNUT COAT (Caleb Anderson)
- RED CARDINAL (Gavin Brko)
- BEST SOLUTION (Megan Jervis)
- VENTURA STORM (Stacey Weinert)
- YOUNGSTAR (Belinda Chapman)
- THE CLIFFSOFMOHER (Carmel Bradley)
- MARMELO (Karli Anderson)
- VILIUS (Jennifer Love)
- RUNAWAY (Angela Estreich)
- MUNTAHAA (Jamie Freiberg)
- SIR CHARLES ROAD (Ozzie Di Battista)
- FINCHE (Karen Payne)
- SOUND CHECK (Daryn Trowbridge)
- MAGIC CIRCLE (Sally Miller)
- WHO SHOT THE BARMAN (Julia Comer)
- CROSS COUNTER (Colin Hannaford)
- PRINCE OF ARRAN (Elvis Ma)
- ROSTROPOVICH (Janette Cameron)
- ACE HIGH (Andrew Dayney)
- YUCATAN (Devon Jeffery)
- ZACADA (Leanne Evans)
Free Melbourne Cup Sweep . . .
Yes the first Tuesday in November is only a few days away and so it’s time to dust off your fascinators, feathery hats, colourful frocks & suits and prepare yourself for the Race that Stops a Nation, and of course the …
DPF Mortgage Specialists Melbourne Cup Sweep
As always … entry is FREE for all DPF clients as this is our way of having a bit of fun with you.
1st Prize: $200.00
2nd Prize: $100.00
3rd Prize: $ 50.00
To receive your ticket in the draw simply:
- Click on “CONTACT US”
- Insert your name + email where indicated and type “Melbourne Cup” in the box marked “Your Message
- Type the verification code where indicated & click “Send Enquiry Now”
The horses will be drawn & announced on Monday 5th November 2018 via email, Facebook & on this our website www.mortgagebrokergoldcoast.com
Good luck & a special “Thank You” for your ongoing support & for being a valued client of DPF Mortgage Specialists.
Whilst the Reserve Bank Board voted for the Official Cash Rate to remain at the current level (1.50%) this month, please ensure you take a minute to check the current interest rate you are being charged for your Home Loan / Investment Property Loan.
Many banks have increased the interest rates on the Home Loans & Investment Property Loans of their existing “loyal” clients and in many cases these interest rates are significantly higher than the rates currently being offered to attract new customers to the bank.
If you believe you are one of the many “loyal customers” being charged more than you should be please call or email as we have a great strike rate of successfully negotiating with the banks on behalf of our clients to achieve lower interest rates … & in the vast majority of occasions we have achieves significant for our clients without the need to refinance their Home Loan / Investment Property Loan to another bank.
Ahhhhhhh … the benefits of having your very own Personal Mortgage Specialist.
The Reserve Bank Board may have voted to retain the Official Cash Rate at the current 1.50% p.a. however, several banks have already increased their Variable Interest Rates, with more banks expected to announced their intention to do the same over the next few weeks.
The banks are blaming “the increasing costs of funds” however the reality is borrowers can still negotiate lower interest rates with their banks despite the bank’s belief that the majority of their customers will simply “cop it sweet”.
If your Home Loan Variable Interest Rate is currently (or soon will be) greater than 3.90% p.a. … CALL ME !!!
Many of our clients have already taken advantage of our free advice & reduced their interest rates which has saved them $$$
We are also pleased to confirm that over 90% of these DPF clients have achieved these savings without the need to refinance or change banks.
Please remember … WE WORK FOR YOU … not the banks … so please call me if you’re not happy with the rate your bank is charging you.
Please be mindful when you receive your next Home Loan Statement to view the interest rate you are currently being charged.
We are seeing a steady increase in the number of long term bank customers who are unknowingly being charged higher interest rates on their Home Loans.
Each week we are assisting clients to strike back & achieving lower rates with the vast majority accomplishing this with a simple phone call.
Last week one of our clients was shocked to learn how much their bank was overcharging them & absolutely thrilled when our Mortgage Specialist passed on an “Insider Tip” which saved them $3,959.00 per annum without having to refinance or change banks.
Q: How much was our client charged to achieve this ?
Please take a minute to jump onto your internet banking to check your latest statement. If your bank has targeted your Home Loan you could be paying thousands more than you need to.
Please feel free to call or email and always remember … WE WORK FOR YOU … not the bank
Borrowers can celebrate as today marks 2 years since the Reserve Bank last changed the Official Cash Rate.
Adding to this good news is many of Australia’s leading economists are predicting the record low rate of 1.50% may not increase for some time yet.
The Queensland Treasurer has announced in the State Budget the First Home Owners Grant will reduce from $20,000 to $15,000 on 1st July 2018.
WANT TO PAY LESS TAX ???
EOFY is only a few weeks away so now is a great time to contact your Accountant & ask for any last minute tips which will help you to reduce your tax bill.
Why pay the taxman more than you need to ???
Why are banks charging higher interest rates on Home Loans & Investment Property Loans to their loyal clients whilst offering lower interest rates to new customers ?
- The banks have discovered that loyal clients don’t tend to “Shop Around” when seeking a new Home Loan or Investment Property Loan & rather will simply contact their bank or visit their local branch manager. As a result the banks don’t need to provide the lowest interest rate to win this customer’s business.
- The banks are aware that many of their loyal customers don’t look too closely at their current interest rate which appears on their Home Loan / Investment Property Loan statement.
- The banks are also aware that many loyal customers will simply assume their bank is continuing to provide them with a competitive interest rate similar to that which they were offered when they first established their Home Loan / Investment Property Loan.
- If the situation arises that a loyal client approaches their bank & requests a lower interest rate the bank believes a small discount will often be sufficient to satisfy this client.
Over the last 2 weeks alone our Mortgage Specialists have assisted 7 separate families who were not aware that the interest rates they were being charged on their Home Loans were 0.50% p.a. – 0.80% p.a. higher than the interest rates their banks were currently offering to new customers.
In dollar figures these higher interest rates cost each family an additional $1,200.00 to $5,600.00 per year.
Fortunately our Mortgage Specialists don’t work for the banks & the end results were great for all 7 of these families who, after working together with their Mortgage Specialist, are now thrilled to be keeping an additional $1,200.00 p.a. – $5,600.00 each year in their own pockets.
Please remember … Our Mortgage Specialists work for YOU … not the bank
Question: How much is your bank charging for your loyalty ???