Many potential borrowers believe that seeking a “Pre-Approval” from several Banks will be beneficial however most potential borrowers are not aware that these Pre-Approvals can result in their application for finance being Declined by the Banks.
- Every time you apply for a “Pre-Approval” a “Credit Enquiry” (fingerprint) is recorded on your Credit Report even if you do not proceed with the finance
- Many Banks will automatically decline your Application for Finance if you have 3 or more “fingerprints” recorded on their credit report within the last 6 – 12 months
- DPF Mortgage Specialists can discuss your “Pre-Approval” directly with the Bank’s decision makers without leaving any fingerprints on your credit report
- DPF Mortgage Specialists have maintained an approval strike rate of over 99% of all finance applications lodged over the last 5 years
- A Pre-Approval from a Bank is not a guarantee that your application for finance will be approved, but rather this is a basic review by the Bank’s computer scoring system known as an “Approval in Principle”.
If you, your family or friends are seeking Finance Approval or Pre-Approval please call or click on “CONTACT US” & we will be more than pleased to assist you.