- Talk to your bank BEFORE you miss a loan repayments or fall in arrears
- Request financial assistance under the bank’s “COVID-19 Financial Assistance” (i.e. NOT the banks standard “Hardship Request”)
- Remain within the terms of the arrangements you make with your bank
- Keep talking to your bank even if you require additional assistance
- Talk with your Mortgage Specialist as we can help guide you through the challenges and confusion
5 steps to help you avoid a negative credit score when asking for financial assistance . . .
April 7, 2020 in Insider Tips, Latest News by admin | Comments Off on 5 steps to help you avoid a negative credit score when asking for financial assistance . . .
Posted in Insider Tips, Latest News.